Tuesday 3 November 2015 17.00-18.00 GMT
Over the past two years, Big Noise Raploch and Big Noise Govanhill have been evaluated by a research partnership led by Glasgow Centre for Population Health and including Education Scotland, Glasgow Caledonian University and Audit Scotland. You can read the full evaluation report here.
The findings include evidence that Big Noise:
- improves confidence, pride and self-esteem
- has the potential to support participants to lead fuller and healthier lives
- has the potential to quickly generate greater social
- benefits than the costs of delivery
- participants have higher school attendance
- offers respite and protection to the most vulnerable
You are now invited to join an international online audience to learn about and discuss the initial findings of this long-term evaluation. The webinar will be hosted by Richard Holloway (Chairman of Sistema Scotland) with presentations from Nicola Killean (Chief Executive of Sistema Scotland), Professor Carol Tannahill (Director of the Glasgow Centre for Population Health) and Linda Fenocchi (PhD Research Student in Health Economics at Glasgow Caledonian University).
The webinar is an internet-based event. Please register for your free place here