With the Easter holidays not far away we are now planning the next instalment of our Big Noise Stirling-wide week.
This Easter, from Monday 8th to Thursday 11th April, young musicians from across Stirling are once again invited to join Big Noise for a week of friends, fun and music-making.
- Live in the Stirling Council area
- Play a String, Wind, Brass or Percussion instrument
- Be in P3-S6 (for String players) or P5-S6 (for Woodwind, Brass and Percussion players)
1.00pm-4.00pm: advanced strings and advanced wind band
- Beginner groups: grade 0-1, or up to 1 year playing experience (Please note: for those who play woodwind, brass or percussion instruments, we ask for players to have had a minimum of 1 term of lessons)
- Intermediate groups: grade 1-3, or 2-3 years playing experience
- Advanced groups: grade 3 and above, or more than 3 years playing experience
There are various ways that you can apply:
- you can fill in an online form here
- you can print and return the enrolment form
- you can drop by the Big Noise office at Raploch Community Campus and register your child in person
Though we hope to cater for as many young people as possible places will be limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
We look forward to another exciting week of music-making!